Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Day Off!

Ryan and I were home together on Sunday!!!  This rarely happens, so we thought we would take advantage of it.  We had breakfast together in the morning and then, drumroll please. . . . I shaved my legs!!!! Yay me!!  This was a great accomplishment for me, but the best part of the day was our trip to the zoo with Livi.   It didn't go as I had planned, but Lu Lu had a blast.  My preferred path was messed up due to construction. Thus, causing lots of trial and error in finding the things we wanted to see.  After much walking and turning around, we finally found the monkeys.  Let me just say that this is what I had waited for all day.  Livi loves monkeys!  I couldn't wait for her to see a real live monkey and make her monkey sound!  As we walked up the path, we passed this nice little old lady who worked at the zoo.  She politely turned to us and said, "Do you know that the zoo is closed?".  SERIOUSLY!!!!  Thank goodness my child is too young to know she missed her favorite part of the zoo!



First ride on the carousel

Looking at ducks

Not happy about stopping to take a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment